- Give 1 tablet per 10kg (22lbs) bodyweight.
- The tablets should be given directly in the mouth of your dog.
- Weigh your dog carefully before calculating the dose.
- Treats tapeworm for up to 1 month
- Easy to apply at the base of the cat's neck
- Suitable for kittens and cats over 1kg
- Each pipette contains 20mg of prarizquantel
- Previously sold as a prescription medicine
- Specially developed to make worming easy, without the bites, scratches and other problems associated with trying to give tablets to a cat.
- Simply apply the solution to the back of your cat's neck for fast effective treatment.
- Spot On Dewormer start working almost immediately and is 100% effective at controlling the most common worms affecting cats and kittens.
- As there is no permanent treatment for worms, Veterinarians recommend that weaned kittens and adult cats be wormed every 3 months as a routine measure.
- Contains the same active ingredient as frontline - fipronil
- Bob Martin clear spot on solution for dogs kills fleas and ticks on your dog
- Clinically proven to be effective within 48 hours
- Each treatment protects against fleas for up to 8 weeks
- Each treatment protects against ticks for up to 4 weeks
- Unique pesticide free way to break the lifecycle of the pests, protecting cats for up to 4 weeks
- 95% of fleas live in the home, so when treating for fleas, it is essential to treat your home to eliminate the problem
- Using a spot on treatment is an effective way to keep fleas under control
- Apply all the solution directly onto your cat's skin
- Avoid rubbing the solution into the fur as this will reduce its performance
More options available: „bob“
martin clear wormer instructions
Find the perfect dog cat for your BOBPB, Bob Martin (UK) Ltd, BOB MARTIN, Smiths Health Ltd and Bob Martin or another brand.