- Breeder Celect Paper Pellet Cat Litter 30l
- Makes a loverly gift idea
- Uniquely formulated cat litter pellet , made from 99 percent recycled paper with NO additives & NO chemicals . Superior odour control & absorption , suits all types of cat as it is Virtually dust-free . Cat owners , Breeders and Veterinarians agree , other litters are simply left in The dust
- Good quality item
- A Pet Trade Product NOT in any Supermarket
- Back-2-Nature 30 L
- Cellulose litter for small animals.
- BREEDER CELECT PAPER CAT LITTER 10L 20L 30L
- UNIQUELY FORMULATED CAT LITTER PELLET, MADE FROM 99% RECYCLED PAPER WITH NO ADDITIVES & NO CHEMICALS
- SUPERIOR ODOUR CONTROL & ABSORPTION, SUITS ALL TYPES OF CAT AS IT IS VIRTUALLY DUST-FREE.
- CAT OWNERS, BREEDERS AND VETERINARIANS AGREE, OTHER LITTERS ARE SIMPLY LEFT IN THE DUST!! A PET TRADE PRODUCT NOT IN ANY SUPERMARKET
- FREE POSTAGE & PACKING
- Delivery available to UK and International addresses.
- This Breeder Celect product is dispatched from the UK.
- Sold by Get Pet Supplies, only the best for your pet.
More options available: „Celect Breeder Celect Cat Litter, 30 Liter, ,“
Breeder Celect Breeder Celect Cat Litter, 30 Liter, , details:
- No additives or chemicals
- Natural odour control
- Highly absorbent
- Uniquely formulated cat litter pellets made from >99% recycled paper
Our uniquely formulated BreederCelect cat litter pellets are made from >99% recycled paper with no additives or chemicals. Superior cat litter qualities include Natural odour control No additives or chemicals Highly absorbent - superior performance Suitable for all cat breeds Biodegradable Economical - long lasting Lightweight - easy to handle Virtually dust-free - reduces tracking & will not mark floors Loyal pet owners, breeders and veterinarians agree that other litters are simply "left in the dust!" BreederCelect cat litter usage suggestions Pour litter 2-4cm (1-2 inches) deep into tray. If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle some over existing litter, & increase new pellets daily. For best results, remove solid waste regularly & stir pellets to aerate. Top up with fresh pellets as needed, & completely replace at least once a week. Waste can be used as a surface mulch.