- Suitable for all types of Aquariums including coldwater, tropical and marine
- Increased surface area allows for improved anaerobic activity
- Makes the perfect planting medium due to its finer size
- Suitable for bottom feeders and barbed fish
- 1 x Aquarium Bulb - we aim to send with small shoots of growth, on occasions this may not be possible
- Beautiful red and brown spotted foliage with red/pink flowers once established
- Has leaves which will float on the water surface making them great hiding places for small fish or fry
- Tolerates wide range of water conditions (between 6.5 and 8 pH) and grow in both low and high light levels
- 25 Loose aquatic plants including: stems and crown plants
- Includes at least 5 easy to grow and undemanding species
- Box contains planting guide and care instructions
- None Shrimp safe
- Scientific Name: Anubias congensis
- We would class these plants as an easy level of care
- Slow growing midground plant that can grow up to 20cm in length
- For best growth, attach to something in the aquarium such as bogwood or rocks
- Low light demands and suitable in tanks with or without CO2
- Replicates the action of water change and adds additional elements not present on tap water
- Helps control algae
- Keeps aquarium water fresh up to 6 months
- Stabilises PH, KH and reduces Phosphate
- For healthy fish, plants in all tropical and cold-water aquarium
- BRING HOME A LIVE PLANT THAT BENEFITS YOUR AQUARIUM --- The 4 LUFFY Moss Balls are live plants that absorb nitrates. Fish excreta, debris, phosphate, and ammonia disturbs the natural ecosystem of the water tank. If the natural marimo moss ball is present in the water tank, they suck the toxic material. These balls thus, help in creating a natural and thriving atmosphere for the aquatic species.
- PREVENTS EXCESSIVE ALGAE GROWTH --- Both algae and marimo moss balls compete for the same nutrients for growth. Since, they absorb most of the nitrates, ammonia, and phosphates, they leave a scant room for algae to thrive. Consequently, the 4 LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls prevent unwanted algae from growing back.
- REAL MARIMOS ARE NOT ALWAYS SPHERICAL & MIGHT HAVE SOME BROWN SPOTS ON THEM --- As you buy LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls, you should be able to differentiate between a real and a fake marimo. The 100% natural marimo will not always be spherical in shape or lush green in color. It is perfectly ok to have some brown spots. However, if you do find sparkling green and perfectly spherical marimos, there are high chances that they are unnatural and pesticide rich marimos.C
- ECO-FRIENDLY, ADDS TO THE AESTHETIC BEAUTY & ARE LOW MAINTENANCE --- LUFFY prohibits the usage of dye that imparts artificial green color to the moss balls. Since it distributes eco-friendly, natural marimo moss balls, expect to receive regular/irregular shaped moss balls which are not always in deep green color. Undoubtedly, the marimo moss balls add to the aesthetic beauty of the aquarium and are low maintenance. They simply require some light and freshwater.
- SNAIL-PROOF AND LOVED BY SHRIMPS --- Some snails love to feed on live plants, but when it comes to the LUFFY marimo moss balls, they nibble or eat food off it just like a shrimp. Shrimps, on the other hand, gorge on the green stuff and munch on any particle they like. We recommend keeping the marimo moss balls away from fishes such as Koi or goldfish as it's a tasty snack for them. It's completely safe for them, but you don't want your one pet to eat your plant pet.
- TNC Complete has ALL the nutrients required for lush, healthy growth in both red and green plants
- Contains essential nitrate*, phosphate** (if you don't need N & P - choose 'TNC Lite')
- Will not cause algae and is safe for shrimp, snails, other inverts and fish
- Ideal for high light / CO2 or Carbon supplemented aquariums - alternatively search TNC Lite
- Concentrated and economical plant food. 500ml will treat up to 5000 litres of tank water
Amazon Sword Plants Echinodorus bleheri Live Aquarium Plants Aquatic Plants For Your Fish Tank (5)
- Image shows a selection of weighted plants
- Aquariums Tropical
- Amazon Sword
- Echinodorus bleheri
More options available: „fish“
Find the perfect dog cat for your Tetra, Pettex Limited, Biotope Aquatics Ltd, Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd and Aquadip or another brand.